hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Cockrill <jamie.cockr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secondary indexes in 0.89
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:25:46 GMT
Luke,

Apologies no, I've been rather sidelined by another issue at the
moment. It's always the same, you get to playing with something
interesting and you get pulled off to fight fires somewhere else. Once
I get back on the case I'll have a look, however it someone did
previously mention another library built  by the guys building Lily
that seems to aim to achieve the same goal. Reposted again here:

http://lilycms.org/lily/roadmap/sketchbook/hbaseindexes.html

I've not had time to look at it in detail, but it might be a good
starting point to get something up and going quickly if that's what
you're after.

Ta,

Jamie