hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wayne <wav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase evaluation questions
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 05:29:12 GMT
We have decided to move forward with client specific tables. We will
probably always have less than 100 clients (10 today) and we have 2 core
tables so 2 x NumClients seems potentially reasonable given your description
below. We have so much data per client that even if we ever might go into
the 100s of tables we might very well set up totally different clusters to
handle different groups of customers.

Thanks.