hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Cockrill <jamie.cockr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionserver tanked, can't seem to get master back up fully
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:13:49 GMT
All,

I seem to have managed to resolve this myself. I basically went and
found the recovered.edits file in the directory on the HDFS that
relates to the broken region and moved it. Once I'd done that it
stopped complaining and started fully.

Presumably this means I've lost all the data in that file (thankfully
only a few KB), which isn't too much of a problem as I'll just reload
it in a sec.

ta

Jamie