I have been trying to look into stargate logs, but didn't find anything there or anywhere else. Normally stargate would return a NULL value for a missing data row. Just like we see an empty value in Result after we do get() on a row that does not exist in HBase table using the Java API. Stargate used to work just fine but lately I get 404 and 405 Http errors. Is there a troubleshooting doc that I could look at? Example 1 telnet 8080 Trying ... Connected to srwtnsdev02.smf.ebay.com (10.110.210.12). Escape character is '^]'. GET /table1/100 Error 404 NOT_FOUND

HTTP ERROR: 404

NOT_FOUND

RequestURI=/table1/100