hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject questions on "no distributed transaction" patterns
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:30:53 GMT
So, I read the awesome whitepaper

http://web.mit.edu/tibbetts/Public/CIDR_2007_Proceedings/papers/cidr07p1
5.pdf

and a good blog

http://blog.xebia.com/2010/07/22/life-beyond-distributed-transactions/

so very convinced that this model scales very well.  So where can I go
for

the patterns in this programming model?  This negotiation which I assume

people using hbase have to use themselves.  How do I transfer money

from bank account A to bank account B (all while someone else is
transferring

money from account C to account B).  Are there any examples of this

anywhere(and preferably in java)?

Not sure the google terms I should use there either....can't seem to
find good examples.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.