hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Zoo keeper exception in the middle of MR
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:14:21 GMT
Very small clusters are often problematic but your logs look like your
cluster has something really hosey going on beyond just process going
missing for a time.  I don't know what it is, off-hand, but it is ugly.
 Approaching this cold, I would not assume
that anything is correct.  Thus I would look at network configuration, DNS
and other simple things.

Can you run small test jobs correctly or does everything mess up?