hbase-user mailing list archives

From 陈加俊 <cjjvict...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing to HBase cluster on EC2 with Java client
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 01:42:34 GMT
Hi Lars,

If i do as you say,but I don't want to restart the HBase cluster,do I need
to restart the ZooKeeper cluster?  Beacause I found that I must add the new
computer's IP and port to the zoo.cfg and restart (stop then start )
ZooKeeper Cluster every time,like:
bin/hbase-daemons.sh stop zookeeper
bin/hbase-daemons.sh start zookeeper
Of cause, you need't restart HBase cluster if you do as i say.