hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RegionServer crashed with ZK session expired
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:31:34 GMT
It seems your RS was under relatively high read and write load as you
can tell by both LRU evictions and that the global memstore size limit
was reached. With so much heap used and multiple clients coming in, it
could put a lot of pressure on your JVM's memory.

That, and the fact that you are on EC2.

J-D