hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wayne <wav...@gmail.com>
Subject Python + TBinaryProtocolAccelerated
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:55:32 GMT
Having worked with the other java/thrift based nosql solution we have been
using Thrift Accelerated Protocol and it works great. It is very fast and we
have seen 3-4x performance improvement on some read operations (wide rows).
We have never seen this "advertised" or referrenced with any hbase python
sample code so I thought I would post this to help.

from thrift.protocol.TBinaryProtocol import TBinaryProtocolAccelerated

protocol = TBinaryProtocolAccelerated(transport)

Thanks!