hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mark Kerzner <kerz...@shmsoft.com>
Subject Posting with email to HBase User bounces today
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:35:55 GMT

I keep getting this error:

    user@hbase.apache.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 552 552 spam score (5.1) exceeded threshold
(FREEMAIL_FROM,FS_REPLICA,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL
(state 18).

It does work from the Nabble archive (this is how I posted this one)