hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wayne <wav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .oldlogs Cleanup
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:42:46 GMT
I am deleting .oldlog files manually now. I am seeing a ton of the errors
below. Are these errors due to me manually deleting the .oldlog files or is
this the error from the bug explaining why they are not deleted on their
own?

2011-02-03 12:07:23,618 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.LogCleaner: Caught exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner.isLogDeletable(ReplicationLogCleaner.java:59)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.LogCleaner.chore(LogCleaner.java:140)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.Chore.run(Chore.java:66)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.LogCleaner.run(LogCleaner.java:167)