hbase-user mailing list archives

From sun sf <revlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install problem - HBase 0.90.1 cannot connect to zookeeper
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:58:01 GMT
St.Ack

I found the past question you have answerd.

I have checked the out log file and it gives the same errors

http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.20.6/cygwin.html
Stack <stack@...<http://gmane.org/get-address.php?address=stack%2d%2bc050i%2b%2bPmesTnJN9%2bBGXg%40public.gmane.org>

2011-01-16 01:44:52 GMT

It looks like the zookeeper ensemble has not started.  Is that possible?

2011-01-14 19:42:03,773 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn:
Exception closing session 0x0 to sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl <at> 76e8a7^M
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information^M
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)^M
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)^M
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:933)^M

Is this standalone or pseudo-distributed or what?  Unless you tampered
with settings in hbase-env.sh, ZK should be started for you.  Check
out the .out file or if a zookeeper log beside this master log, check
that.

I see that windows would seem to set ulimit for files to 256 by
default.  Once you get things going, try and up that if you can.

St.Ack