hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Pete Haidinyak" <javam...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Keyword schema
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 07:04:41 GMT
I will be updating the keywords and their frequency every X minutes so I
don't believe M/R would work well but I could be wrong. I've been doing
this approach with other data and have been receiving sub 1 second on my
queries with two overtaxed servers. I figured this problem has been solved
many times before and I was just looking for guidance.

Thanks

-Pete