hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Transaction library "hbase-trx" issue
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 02:06:04 GMT
hbase-trx was moved out of hbase when we release 0.90 and we're no
longer carrying it as a contrib.  It was moved out to github at
https://github.com/jameskennedy/hbase-transactional-tableindexed
James and crew track this list i believe but you might want to ping
them at their home base for a quicker response.

St.Ack