hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Using getRowTs
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:53:53 GMT
Looking at source, getRowTs calls getRowWithColumnsTs with null for
columns: http://hbase.apache.org/xref/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/thrift/ThriftServer.html#367

I see then that getRowWithColumnTs is doing a setTimeRange on the Get
using the passed timestamp as the upper bound.  The maximum value
passed to a setTimeRange is exclusive, not inclusive (see
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Get.html#setTimeRange(long,
long)).

Could this be the issue?  If you add 1 to your timestamp, do you get
expected result?

St.Ack