hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Region server getting hit with all requests during bulk import
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:09:51 GMT
Nichole:

There is a bug in our load balancer where what we thought random is
not.  It'll be fixed in 0.90.2.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3586.

Meantime, you'll need to do some manual region moving.  See 'move' in the shell.

hbase> help 'move'

Script it if you want to move a bunch of regions.

Yours,
St.Ack