hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: problems when compile hbase0.90.1
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:01:17 GMT
Hey Zhou:

Its odd that they are not the same.  Do you think it possible that we
downloaded from different repositories.  Can you check the jars
signature in the repository you've downloaded from with other
locations?

Here is the md5 from my machine for that jar:

9534ce6506dc96bac3944423d804be30

If I redownload the jar, this is the repository I am getting it from
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/)

Regards your other question up on the list where you are messing w/
moving windows repositories to linux, I've not answered you because
I've not done this kinda of hackery myself so am unable to help.
Hopefully you can figure it.

St.Ack

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Zhoushuaifeng <zhoushuaifeng@huawei.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I compile the hbase_0.90.1 by Maven-3.0.3 successfully, but found that the jaxb-api-2.1.jar
in "hbase_0.90.1(download from http://hbase.apache.org)\lib" and in "hbase_0.90.1(build by
myself)\lib" is not same. Is it all right?