hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase Prompt missing
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 05:17:20 GMT
Have you had a look in our mail archive for issues related to running
hbase on windows?  There seem to be some peculiarities that need
managing.  For example, users report set up of zk takes an extra step:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/Ty7sb1FRxYH1/hbase+on+windows&subj=Re+hbase+setup+windows+7

Your shell may be hanging trying to talk to zk?

St.Ack