hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Recommendation for migrating region server implementations
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:54:57 GMT
Do you have disk space to spare?  I'd think that all that is different
about indexed hbase is the WAL format.  If you had an hbase.rootdir
that was the product of a clean shutdown with no WALs to process, I'd
think you could just 0.90.x on top of it.  If you had the disk space
you could give it a go?
St.Ack