hbase-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Fondement <frederic.fondem...@uha.fr>
Subject Re: Mapping "Object-HBase data" Framework!
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 11:17:13 GMT
Le 10/05/11 11:34, Kobla Gbenyo a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am new at this list and I start testing HBase. I download and
> install HBase successfully and now I am looking for a framework which
> can help me performing CRUD operations (create, read, update and
> delete). Through my research, I found JDO but I do not find more
> support on it. There are any other frameworks to perform my CRUD
> operations or are there more supports on JDO for HBASE? (for
> information, I am using maven for building)
>
> Cheers,

Hello,

There are other frameworks that the very general-purpose JDO, e.g.
Meetup Beeno (https://github.com/ghelmling/meetup.beeno) or others
listed on the HBase wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects).

We develop yet another one, n-orm (http://n-orm.googlecode.com/), which
is in a preproduction status. I'll write more on this list a little bit
later.

All the best.