hbase-user mailing list archives

From Barney Frank <barneyfran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:04:21 GMT
Our implementation supports multiple customers that share the same tables
and column families.  We use the customerId as the first token of the Row Id
i.e. "CUST123|someOtherRowQualifier".  For all customer queries, we add
their customerId as the row prefix and, of course, ensure that they are
authorized within our app.