hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Ram <hbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Seperating Application and Database Servers
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:27:45 GMT
Hi,

We are running hadoop and hbase in a 9 machine cluster. We tried to put our
application server on a machine outside the HBase cluster, but we are
getting the following error. Is there any way that we can do this?

11/07/05 11:26:41 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpe
cted error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1078)
11/07/05 11:26:43 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server
 localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
11/07/05 11:26:44 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null, unexpe
cted error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1078)
11/07/05 11:26:45 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server
 localhost/127.0.0.1:2181

--
With Regards,
Jr.