hbase-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Hatier <laurent.hat...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Connection error
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:08:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with the HBase connection.

I want to do a MR Job. It works but I must update data from HBase, so I do a
SELECT on it and I increment the value but i've got an error :

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation@625dcec6closed
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:570)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:558)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:172)

I've already create, of course, a HTable object before the SELECT and I
close it when i've finish my SELECT.

I think that this error occurs because I openning the Table that MR Job
uses...
I've already tried to instanciate the HTable before MR, but I've got same
error...

If anyone can help me...

--
Laurent HATIER
Étudiant en 2e année du Cycle Ingénieur à l'EISTI