hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andre Reiter <a.rei...@web.de>
Subject Re: HBase & MapReduce & Zookeeper
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:40:44 GMT
Hi Doug,

thanks a lot for reply,
it's clear, that there is a parameter for maxClientCnxns, which is 10 by default
of course i could increase it to s.th. big. but like i said, the old connections are still
there, and i cannot imagine, that this is a correct behaviour, to let them open (established)
so this is not a solution of the problem, but a delay

either we must close the old zookeeper connections (i don't knnow how), or we must reuse them
by reusing the Configuration object, which (like is said) is not that simple, due to different
parameters for each MR job