hbase-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: integrating hadoop and Hbase with eclipse
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:16:09 GMT
Jignesh,

AFAIK, there isn't a HBase eclipse plugin integration available yet, to browse tables and
such (was that your intention?).

I don't think Karmasphere integration tools have HBase in it yet, but there is work ongoing
I guess, from [0].

The only visual browser for HBase I've seen and used so far is Lars George's https://github.com/larsgeorge/hbase-explorer,
which is a HUE application [1].

I'm interested in hearing about others if they've popped up somewhere.

Otherwise, you need to make do with HBase's web UI, and the shell.

[0] - http://old.nabble.com/karmasphere-hbase-td27316495.html
[1] - http://cloudera.github.com/hue/