hbase-user mailing list archives

From Imran M Yousuf <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 0.90.5
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 04:48:43 GMT
Thats very cool! I just saw that Hadoop 0.20.205.0 got released with
"append/hsynch/hflush capabilities from 0.20-append branch, to support
HBase in secure mode". Is 0.90.x compatible with this Hadoop release?

I am very excited about it as this means from now on HBase artifacts
will be available in Maven Central Repo.

Cheers,

Imran

--
Imran M Yousuf