hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbase-site.xml property placeholder
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:02:33 GMT
The Configuration class which HBase relies on (just like Hadoop) allows
variable expansion like described here:

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.204.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration.html

Hopefully this can be of help.

BTW, why do you need different hbase-site.xml files within the same cluster?

J-D