hbase-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Boyd <joseph.b...@cbsinteractive.com>
Subject Re: http://www.hbql.com/examples/jdbc.html
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 21:58:42 GMT
If you're interested in JPA with HBase, you might check out the
Kundera project, which has JPA support for NoSQL databases as its
goal:
  https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera

I'm not a user of it, nor of HBQL though, I just idly follow Kundera's progress.

Cheers!

...joe

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Christian Schäfer <syrious3000@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> just saw that there is a JDBC-Driver for HBase.
>
> So I wonder if it's possible to persist to HBase via JPA using that JDBC-Driver?
>
> For now I still saw in the examples that there are Annotations included in HBql what
seems not so far away from JPA-Annotations.