hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bing Li <lbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Up Pseudo-Distributed Mode Failed On Ubuntu 11
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:06:28 GMT
After installing on Ubuntu Server 11, I found two errors.

1) In the HBase shell, the error is that the master node is not started.
The system prompts it tries seven times;

2) Sometimes, I also saw the following problem. And, the HBase cannot be
stopped.

   0 servers, 0 dead, NaN average load

On Ubuntu Server 10, no such problems.

Thanks so much!