hbase-user mailing list archives

From Narendra yadala <narendra.yad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manager Zookeeper Client Connections
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 17:03:54 GMT
Hi Christoph

Thanks for the response. My issue is more general in nature. I also have
stand alone batches where I need to manage these zookeeper client
connections. These batches are just POJOs that get terminated without any
shutdown hooks so this is a bit challenging for me to get rid of existing
zookeeper client connections. I thought HBase should automatically get rid
of the stale connections but that is not happening. Even in my HBase shell
I am running into the same issue where I get the "too many connections"
issue. I am trying *HConnectionManager.deleteAllConnections(false); *on
load of my DAO class but I am not sure if this will actually close the
connections related to my previous HBaseConfig instance.

Thanks
Narendra