hbase-user mailing list archives

From fding hbase <fding.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: secondary index using coprocessors
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 04:04:29 GMT
Sorry, I don't have much experience on unit test. The performance may not
be good
since this is my leisure time work, nor do I have good understanding for
consistency.
I really wanna help but for now it's maybe beyond my ability. I'm still
digging the code
of hbase too... :-)

HBase is quite HUGE to me...

--