hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ways to make orders when it puts
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:06:20 GMT
I took it that the OP wants to store the rows A1->A3 in the order in which they came in.
So  It could be A3,A1,A2  as an example.
So to do this you end up prefixing the rowkey with a timestamp or something.

This is not a good idea, and I was curious as to why the order of entry was important to the
OP.