hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thrift with filters
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 23:39:58 GMT
Yes, it is fair to say that because filters have been evolving at a
different rate than either the Thrift or REST gateway, the "first class"
support for filters is the Java client. I would expect this to be addressed
in subsequent releases as we near "1.0" and of course patches are always
welcome.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy