hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bharadwaj Yadati <bharadwaj.yad...@oneconvergence.com>
Subject Zookeeper error
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 12:51:55 GMT
I'm getting the following error while running hbase shell .
Installation of hbase and hadoop went fine .

ERROR zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists failed after 3
retries
12/10/04 18:11:22 WARN zookeeper.ZKUtil: hconnection Unable to set watcher
on znode /hbase/master
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master
    at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:1021)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper.exists(RecoverableZooKeeper.java:150)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKUtil.watchAndCheckExists(ZKUtil.java:230)

I have installed the latest stable versions of both hbase 0.94 .1 and
hadoop 1.0.3.
Kindly help me out .

Thanks,
Bharadwaj