hbase-user mailing list archives

From Liping Zhang <zlpda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:43:45 GMT
Hello Nicolas,

Oh, it is a typo. :) Thanks very much!  By the way, can you also help to
answer following question?

HBase unit tests (command `mvn test`) are *seperated into two parts*
in*HBase 0.94.0,
*  do you know how to let it only run the first part, but not run the
second part with `mvn test`?  How to skip some specific test cases when I
run full Hbase unit tests with 'mvn test' command? Is there any command or
can I set it in some configuration files?

Highly appreciate and have a good day!

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Nicolas Liochon <nkeywal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's ok with a capital 'K'
>
> mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=TestZoo*K*eeper test
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZooKeeper
> Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 198.84 sec
>
> ;-)
>
> Nicolas
>

> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The following command didn't run any test:
>> *mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=TestZookeeper test*
>>
>> N:
>> Do you know why ?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> To answer your first question, you need to specify the following:
>>> mvn test -PlocalTests -Dtest=

It

--
Thanks!