hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:28:51 GMT
Wow.

That security exception encountered was harmless and a red herring
unfortunately (HBase security is not enabled unless you take several steps
not done here), and assumptions from that point have made this quite
unsatisfactory for everyone. I wish you well with your explorations of
Cassandra. Perhaps with a bit more humility when approaching an unfamiliar
system in that case you'll have a better result.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)