hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 05:14:53 GMT
Many more assumptions.  The *only* thing I said is you should try
approaching an unfamiliar system with a bit more humility. I doubt Nick
wouldn't be interested in helping you further. It might be helpful, rather
than argue what you or your son might think, to ask Nick et al for
clarification or more step by step help.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)