hbase-user mailing list archives

From 周梦想 <abloz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 07:11:02 GMT
Thank you, Stack!
Which edit tool do you use to edit the xml file? just using a vim-style
text editor or some WYSWYG rich text editor?
Please add a link to the Chinese version from off the hbase main page to
help more Chinese people, and to do this may attract more people to join
the translation .Thanks again.

I'd like to turn the translator from html to xml version, and try to commit
it as a patch of the english version, thank you.

Best Regards,
Andy  Zhou