hbase-user mailing list archives

From Matan Amir <matan.a...@voxer.com>
Subject Re: HBase Wire Protocol
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:53:39 GMT
Thanks St.Ack,

Funny enough, since we use asynchbase internally, i am planning on using
that model (async, queue per region, time-based push rather than size, etc)
and I've already started reading through asynchbase inline comments -
specifically in HBaseRpc.  I was just hoping there was something more
official.  The VLong encoding is quite something btw > <

I did also notice the protobuf code in HBase trunk but i assume that is for
a future release (0.96+?)