hbase-user mailing list archives

From Farah Karim <10msitfka...@seecs.edu.pk>
Subject Re: HBase - Secondary Index
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 10:14:51 GMT
Hi i am student of MS and i am doing my thesis work on Hadoop Mapreduce and
HBase. I have done major implementation of my work. Now I have to use
indexing to reduce the response time of query on hbase. I saw your
presentation and it seems great, I want you to make this as open source as
soon as possible. I welcome any other suggestions for indexing on HBase.
Thanks :)