hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shengjie Min <kelvin....@gmail.com>
Subject thrift client api supports filters and coprocessor
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:29:14 GMT
Hi guys,

Sadly, My hbase client language is Python, I am using happybase for now
which is based on thrift AFAIK. I know thrift so far is still not
supporting filters, coprocessors (correct me if I am wrong here). Can some
one point me any Jira items I can track the plan/progress if there is one?
The only ones I can find is from "Hbase in Action":

“Thrift server to match the new Java API”:

“Make Endpoint Coprocessors Available from Thrift,”
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5600.

The 1st one doesn't seem covering filters and the 2nd one hasn't been
updated for a long while.

--
Shengjie Min