hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yusup Ashrap <aph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:17:21 GMT
Hi Viral , thanks for reply.
Thing is that my table is kinda big. I have about one hour maximum downtime for this upgrade.
That is not enough to distcp 20TB data to another backup cluster, even I modify replication
factor to 1,
and from my exp it's highly unlikely to succeed  for the first time with distcp.

thanks for the offer anyway.

--
Best Regards
Yusup Ashrap