hbase-user mailing list archives

From "bhushan.kandalkar" <bhushan.kandal...@harbingergroup.com>
Subject Ganglia Vs Nagios
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:40:05 GMT

Hi,

I need to monitor my Hadoop/HBase cluster.

Which tool is good? Ganglia or Nagios?

Thanks,
Bhushan

Disclaimer:
This e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information and
 is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any review, retransmission, d
issemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is proh
ibited. Please notify the sender, if you have received this e-mail by mistak
e and delete it from your system. Information in this message that does not
relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neithe
r given nor endorsed by it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be s
ecure or error-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version
. Visit us at http://www.harbingergroup.com/