hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Kun Ling" <lkun.lin...@qq.com>
Subject Any code example for access HBase using C++ except the out-of-date Democlient.cpp ?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:19:50 GMT
Dear All,
    I am writing for some C++ code example for using HBase.

    After Google and look into the HBase Document, I found that C++ code can  connect to HBase
using Thrift Interface.

    However, when compile the DemoClient.cpp within the latest HBase release package, it seems
that this file is out of date(plenty of APIs need a new std::map<Text, Text> & attributes
parameter ).

    And I have also tried to replace  the DemoClient.cpp with the latest trunk version. However,
after some modification there are still link problems when compile the code( undefined reference
to `apache::thrift::transport::TSocket::TSocket(std::string, int)', I have passed the -lthrift
parameter to gcc).

  Is there anyone who can kindly show some can-work C++ code for HBase connection?  Or does
anyone have any experience on this error?

  Thanks.
Kun Ling