hbase-user mailing list archives

From Em <mailformailingli...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Multi-CheckAnd...
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:09:07 GMT
Creating such a method in HTableInterface/HTable, are there any needs to
touch server-side code or would a modification of those classes be enough?

If so, I would love to help out there.

As soon as it is clear where to make the approprirate changes, I'll file
an issue.

Thanks, Lars!

Kind regards,
Em

Am 28.04.2013 05:34, schrieb lars hofhansl:
> It's not far fetched to add a checkAndMutate method/rpc to HBase. Put, Delete, Increment
(in trunk), and Append extend Mutation, so it would not be too hard to add.
> Could you file a jira and explain what you need specifically. I'm sure somebody will
step up and make a patch (unless you want to work on a patch :) ).