hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kolesky <j...@opower.com>
Subject Re: Key Value collision
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 20:05:34 GMT
Except in the case of bulk loads; if you import cells with the same
timestamp through a bulk load, the "last row" is non-deterministic.
 Facebook fixed the issue, and the patch has been backported to 0.95.  The
friendly folks at Cloudera are working on backporting the fix to 0.94 as
well.

Follow https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8521 for the 0.94
backport progress if it is of interest to you.

Jeff

--
*Jeff Kolesky*
Chief Software Architect