hbase-user mailing list archives

From Graeme Wallace <graeme.wall...@farecompare.com>
Subject Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 12:51:39 GMT
Over the years, we've found that one of the causes of spontaneuous JVM
combustion is bad memory. Can you run a memory check on your machine ?
Its not always the case though, and sometimes we end up changing JDK
versions and that fixes it.

G.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org

--