hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kireet <kir...@feedly.com>
Subject HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 03:51:59 GMT
We are running hbase 0.94.6 in a concurrent environment and we are
seeing the majority of our code stuck in this method at the synchronized
block (line 997). Is there some configuration we can change to avoid it?
It seems like we could disable prefetching, but that sounds like it
could cause other problems?

  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(byte[],

byte[], byte[], boolean, java.lang.Object, boolean) @bci=149, line=997
(Compiled frame)
  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(byte[],

byte[], boolean, boolean) @bci=212, line=889 (Compiled frame)
  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(byte[],

byte[]) @bci=5, line=846 (Compiled frame)
  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.processBatchCallback(java.util.List,

byte[], java.util.concurrent.ExecutorService, java.lang.Object[],
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.Batch$Callback) @bci=194,
line=1533 (Compiled frame)
  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.processBatch(java.util.List,

byte[], java.util.concurrent.ExecutorService, java.lang.Object[])
@bci=30, line=1418 (Compiled frame)
  - org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.batch(java.util.List) @bci=24,
line=702 (Compiled frame)
  - org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.get(java.util.List) @bci=2,
line=671 (Compiled frame)
  -
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTablePool$PooledHTable.get(java.util.List)
@bci=5, line=367 (Compiled frame)