hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkiris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 0.95.2 upgrade errors
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:33:20 GMT
We are using hadoop-core-1.2.0.1.3.0.0-107.jar 
The versions are same on the other cluster and it works there. But this one is on ec2. Thats
the only difference. Beats me for now.
 
Regards,
- kiru


________________________________
 From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <user@hbase.apache.org>; Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkirisamy@yahoo.com>

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: 0.95.2 upgrade errors
 


java.io.IOException: IOException flush:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.ClientProtocol.fsync(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)


What version of hadoop is in use on this machine ?

Thanks



On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkirisamy@yahoo.com> wrote:

We were able to migrate one cluster to 0.95.2 (from 0.94.11) without any problems.
>But in another clusters, we have run into a few issues . Any pointers
>
>13/09/13 07:57:09 FATAL wal.FSHLog: Could not sync. Requesting roll of hlog
>java.io.IOException: DFSOutputStream is closed
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.sync(DFSClient.java:3845)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream.sync(FSDataOutputStream.java:97)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.ProtobufLogWriter.sync(ProtobufLogWriter.java:135)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.syncer(FSHLog.java:1075)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.syncer(FSHLog.java:1013)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.sync(FSHLog.java:1186)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog$LogSyncer.run(FSHLog.java:964)
>at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>13/09/13 07:57:09 ERROR wal.FSHLog: Error while syncing, requesting close of hlog
>java.io.IOException: DFSOutputStream is closed
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.sync(DFSClient.java:3845)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream.sync(FSDataOutputStream.java:97)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.ProtobufLogWriter.sync(ProtobufLogWriter.java:135)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.syncer(FSHLog.java:1075)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.syncer(FSHLog.java:1013)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog.sync(FSHLog.java:1186)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog$LogSyncer.run(FSHLog.java:964)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>13/09/13 07:57:09 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: stopping server ssp-region1,60020,1379073423978;
all regions closed.
>13/09/13 07:57:10 INFO wal.FSHLog: RS_OPEN_META-ssp-region1:60020-0.logSyncer exiting
>13/09/13 07:57:10 ERROR regionserver.HRegionServer: Metalog close and delete failed
>java.io.IOException: IOException flush:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.ClientProtocol.fsync(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)
>        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1605)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Server.call(RPC.java:581)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1444)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1440)
>
>and finally the region shuts down
>
>13/09/13 07:57:10 INFO wal.FSHLog: regionserver60020.logSyncer exiting
>13/09/13 07:57:10 INFO regionserver.Leases: regionserver60020 closing leases
>13/09/13 07:57:10 INFO regionserver.Leases: regionserver60020 closed leases
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer$PeriodicMemstoreFlusher: regionserver60020.periodicFlusher
exiting
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.Leases: regionserver60020.leaseChecker closing leases
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.Leases: regionserver60020.leaseChecker closed leases
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Session: 0x141172e5a590008 closed
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: EventThread shut down
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: stopping server ssp-region1,60020,1379073423978;
zookeeper connection closed.
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: regionserver60020 exiting
>13/09/13 07:57:15 ERROR regionserver.HRegionServerCommandLine: Region server exiting
>java.lang.RuntimeException: HRegionServer Aborted
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServerCommandLine.start(HRegionServerCommandLine.java:66)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServerCommandLine.run(HRegionServerCommandLine.java:85)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:65)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:78)
>        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.main(HRegionServer.java:2309)
>13/09/13 07:57:15 INFO regionserver.ShutdownHook: Shutdown hook starting; hbase.shutdown.hook=true;
fsShutdownHook=Thread[Thread-4,5,main]
>
> 
>Regards,
>- kiru
>
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message