hbase-user mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:13:17 GMT

Congratulations Rajesh!
Keep going and Great job by you.

Regards,
Uma

-----Original Message-----
From: ramkrishna vasudevan [mailto:ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 September 2013 21:48
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Rajeshbabu (Rajesh) as our new HBase committer.
Rajesh has been there for more than a year and has been solving some very good bugs around
the Assignment Manger area.  He has been working on other stuff like HBase-Mapreduce performance
improvement, migration scripts and off late in the Secondary Index related things.

Rajesh has made his first commit to the pom.xml already.
Once again, congratulations and welcome to this new role (smile).

Cheers
Ram